by Ashburton Joinery
Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton (Ashburton Joinery Limited) offer custom design and manufacture of kitchens and timber joinery products to South, Mid and North Canterbury.
Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton (Ashburton Joinery) is proudly owned and operated by James Donaldson and Billy Nolan, both qualified Joiners with over 35 years combined experience in the Joinery Industry.
Our aim is to provide quality custom made kitchens and joinery. We use only the highest quality materials ensuring longevity for your investment. In addition, we use products manufactured in New Zealand wherever possible.
James, Billy and their 8 staff have successfully run Ashburton Joinery for the past 10 years and specialise in producing joinery for both residential and commercial applications. They also produce high quality traditional joinery for the region.
One of our biggest strengths is our team of qualified joiners whose workmanship is of the highest standard, we don’t take shortcuts and all work is fully customised to meet your requirements rather than mass produced to meet ours.
We are happy when you are happy and we feel our work is not complete until you are completely satisfied.
At Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton, we are proud to say that most of our new business comes by way of referrals from very happy clients.
- If you are building, give us a call and make an appointment to come in with your house plans and discuss your ideas.
- If renovating, we will come to your place for a consultation. We can work with your electrician and plumber or we can supply one for you. If you have older timber skirtings, architraves or mouldings that need to be matched, our expert machinists can take care of it.
Working with our kitchen designers
- Our designers work with you to incorporate the function you need with the style you want. To give our designers a sense of what you would like to achieve, it’s a good idea to bring with you some pictures, or marked pages in a magazine of the things you have seen and would like to have in your kitchen.
- It’s also helpful to have a good idea of what kind of appliances you intend to use. Of course if you already have kitchen plans drawn by an independent designer, we are happy to give you a free quote.
- Next we will design and draw draught plans and liaise with you in case you require changes.
- Once you are happy with the final design, we will provide you with a written quote, including installation unless your builder installs their own Joinery.
- Once accepted, your kitchen will go to production, which takes on average 4-6 weeks depending on factory workload and complexity. We have our own team of Installers who will deliver and expertly install your new Kitchen.
Call us to discuss your requirements on (03) 308 5059.
Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton service the following areas:
Ashburton, Hinds, Geraldine, Temuka, Timaru, Fairlie, Tekapo, Twizel, Mayfield, Staverley, Methven, Rakaia, Winchmore, Burnham, Lincoln, Leeston and all surrounding areas.