Conference 2019 – Taupo
You and your partner, along with your 2IC, are invited to our second Mastercraft Electrical Conference
Join us at one of the top spots in the NZ!
Conference will include a great mix of guest speakers, business development insights, socialising, meals and fun activities.
Conference commences: Thursday 17th October 2019 at 6:30pm
Conference concludes: Sunday 20th October at 11:30am
Note: Mastercraft Electrical covers the cost of conferencing, activities and meals. Your business covers the cost of your travel and accommodation.
Please arrive before 6pm on Thursday 17th, to give yourself time to check in. Our evening function commences at 6:30pm.
- Easy! Parking is available for all guests of the hotel.
- Book your flights now!
- Conference concludes at 11:30am on Sunday 20th, so book homebound flights to depart after 2pm if possible.
The Millennium Hotel & Resort Manuels, 243 Lake Terrace, Taupo
- We have an allocation of rooms held at this venue to check-in Thursday 17th and checkout Sunday 20th October 2019.
- You are welcome to book for extra nights either side of conference (subject to availability).
- Please book ASAP as rooms are limited.
- Room types (based on occupancy of one or two adults):
- Standard Lakeview Room $161 +GST per night
- Junior Suite $209 +GST per night
- Please indicate on your registration form (see button below) if you require accommodation. Don’t book through their website or Trivago etc.
There is so much to do in Taupo! We have some options, for you to rank in preference. We are also open to ideas from you of other activities not listed on the registration form. Our ideas include:
- Quad Biking
- White Water Rafting
- Jet Boating
- Hot Pools
- Mountain Biking
Once we have the majority of registrations in we’ll be in touch with our two selected activity details.
- Please complete a form for EACH PERSON you are registering for conference.
- To add your partner or a 2IC/colleague, select the ‘Submit another response’ button when you have finished completing this form.
Please contact Roger Sauvarin if you have any queries regarding conference – firstname.lastname@example.org 021 283 5966.