PDL Schneider Promotion – Terms & Conditions
It is a condition of entering this competition that all entrants agree to the terms and conditions below:
Terms & Conditions
- By entering this competition entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following general Terms and Conditions. Every entrant warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
- Entry is limited to one email and/or postal address.
- To be valid, all entries must have correctly completed the website form for the applicable promotion.
- Entries for this prize draw must be received by 5pm Friday 22nd June 2018.
- Entries received outside of the competition dates will not be accepted.
- Competition is not open to employees or contractors of Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd.
- Prize winner will be contacted on the Monday following the applicable prize draw.
- Winner must select ONE prize pack option – either the PDL IconicTM Pack OR PDL LED Pack.
- Prize must be claimed within six months of date of prize draw. If not claimed within this period, the prize becomes forfeit.
- Products will be supplied by PDL by Schneider Electric as per itemised lists above. If the winner wishes to purchase more items they can do so from their local Mastercraft Electrical licensee.
- All electrical installation work relating to prize packs will be carried out by their nearest Mastercraft Electrical licensee to the maximum value of $1000 including travel.
- Any electrical work relating to the prize pack that exceeds $1000 is to be paid for by the winner.
- The Mastercraft Electrical licensee will ensure that all work carried out to install prize products is compliant with NZ Electrical safety standards and regulations.
- If the winner requires any additional electrical work carried out by Mastercraft Electrical while they are on site will incur additional costs that would be charged to the winner at the standard rate.
- If the winner is installing prizes into a new home build with no existing wiring, the cost of labour and wiring included in the prize will not exceed $1000. Additional costs of labour and wiring carried out by the Mastercraft Electrical licensee will be charged to the winner at the standard rate.
- If the winner is installing prizes into an existing home and wiring needs to be replaced to comply with NZ Electrical safety standards and regulations, the cost of labour and wiring included in the prize will not exceed $1000. Additional costs of labour and wiring carried out by the Mastercraft Electrical licensee will be charged to the winner at the standard rate.
- Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd is not liable for any costs incurred, or any damage caused by work carried out by a Mastercraft Electrical licensee.
- Prize winners agree to have their photo taken for Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd for promotional purposes, and agree to be identified as winners.
- Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating at its sole discretion.
- Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating or won by using fraudulent means.
- Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs (for instance incurred in accepting or redeeming a prize) or any injury whatsoever suffered by an entrant as a result of or in connection with the competition, including any inability to enter, complete or continue the competition or giveaway due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
- Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd reserves the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion, including extending, postponing or cancelling the competition.
< Go back to promotion page.