Mastercraft respects and protects the privacy of our customers including online visitors. We understand the need to safeguard your personal information and we respect your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
We may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To develop and provide improved products and services for our customers
- To inform customers of other products and services available from Mastercraft
- To allow customers and employees access to restricted areas of the Mastercraft website
- To send periodic emails
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning the Mastercraft site, products and services.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- We use remarketing or similar audiences to advertise online. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
- Alternatively you can opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Rights to Access and Change Information:
You have the right and we encourage you to correct or change information in our records such as address and contact information. Mastercraft will give you opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you request that we do so by calling 0800 676767 or via your preferred method via the “Contact Us” page.