By submitting forms on our website you are agreeing to our share your details with us.
Mastercraft respects and protects the privacy of our customers including online visitors. We understand the need to safeguard your personal information and we respect your rights under the Privacy Act 1993.
- At Mastercraft Services NZ Ltd, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect your personal information, including name, contact details and interactions with us.
- We collect personal information and interactions in order to communicate with you directly about our products and services, and offers.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your contact details, we’ll be unable to connect with you and store information about the products and services purchased from us.
- We keep your information safe in HubSpot with an audited security programme including SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliance, and only allowing certain staff access. HubSpot is certified under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
- We do not disclose your personal details to any third parties.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us.
- You have the right to unsubscribe from emails at any time by selecting ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our emails.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information).
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
- We use remarketing or similar audiences to advertise online. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
- Alternatively you can opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.