Electrical Wiring In Your New Home
Building a new home? Future-proof your home wiring by planning ahead now!
Building a new home is an exciting process filled with many options and choices. For a smooth project from start to finish you need reliable professionals on the job.
Plan your electrical wiring requirements right at the start of your project. After all, your builders need power on your site from day one!
Mastercraft Electrical are the experts in new home builds. We can suggest options you may not have considered, including:
- Garden and landscape lighting
- Monitored alarms
- Automatic gates
- Home heating, cooling and ventilation
- Home entertainment and data solutions.
Pick our brains!
We will also share current discover trends, products and systems with you. How about saving money by selling solar energy back to the national grid? Or installing a security system that allows your pets free rein of the house without setting off the alarm? Or using LED lighting strips for subtle lighting features in your high-use areas.
Get to know your options – from LED to switches, sockets to appliances
Talk to us about what options you have in these areas:
- Power sockets
- Light switches and other controls
- Outdoor lighting
- Light fittings and placement
- Kitchen appliances – oven, cooktop, rangehood, small appliances
- Bathroom accessories – heated towel rails, bathroom power sockets
- Automated gates and/or garage door systems.
What can you expect during the build process?
Electrician visits to the building site will be coordinated with different stages of the process, including:
- Setting up temporary electricity supply for your builders
- Laying underground cabling prior to the concrete floor being poured
- Running out the wiring at the framing stage
- Adding fittings and connecting appliances after plastering
- And a final check and sign-off.
Don’t think you want the bells and whistles yet?
If at your build stage you aren’t considering electrical ‘bells and whistles’, it’s still well worth considering future electrical requirements. This future-proof’s your home. It’s so much faster, easier and tidier to lay extra wires and conduits while the framing, floors and ceilings are easily accessible.