by Ashburton Joinery
Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton (Ashburton Joinery Limited) offer custom design and manufacture of kitchens and timber joinery products to South, Mid and North Canterbury.
About Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton
We are proudly owned and operated by James Donaldson and Billy Nolan, both qualified joiners with over 35 years combined experience in the Joinery Industry.
Our aim is to provide quality custom made kitchens and joinery. We use only the highest quality materials ensuring longevity for your investment. In addition, we use products manufactured in New Zealand wherever possible.
James, Billy and their 8 staff have successfully run Ashburton Joinery for the past 10 years and specialise in producing joinery for both residential and commercial applications. They also produce high quality traditional joinery for the region.
One of our biggest strengths is our team of qualified joiners whose workmanship is of the highest standard, we don’t take shortcuts and all work is fully customised to meet your requirements rather than mass produced to meet ours.
We are happy when you are happy and we feel our work is not complete until you are completely satisfied.
At Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton, we are proud to say that most of our new business comes by way of referrals from very happy clients.
Services offered by Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton
- If you are building, give us a call and make an appointment to come in with your house plans and discuss your ideas.
- If renovating, we will come to your place for a consultation. We can work with your electrician and plumber or we can supply one for you. If you have older timber skirtings, architraves or mouldings that need to be matched, our expert machinists can take care of it.
Working with our kitchen designers
- Our designers work with you to incorporate the function you need with the style you want. To give our designers a sense of what you would like to achieve, it’s a good idea to bring with you some pictures, or marked pages in a magazine of the things you have seen and would like to have in your kitchen.
- It’s also helpful to have a good idea of what kind of appliances you intend to use. Of course if you already have kitchen plans drawn by an independent designer, we are happy to give you a free quote.
- Next we will design and draw draught plans and liaise with you in case you require changes.
- Once you are happy with the final design, we will provide you with a written quote, including installation unless your builder installs their own joinery.
- Once accepted, your kitchen will go to production, which takes on average 4-6 weeks depending on factory workload and complexity. We have our own team of installers who will deliver and expertly install your new Kitchen.
What our clients say:
“We have been very satisfied with our Mastercraft kitchen from the first design stages through to the finished product. What impressed us was the care and tradesman like way they measured and double checked and communicated with us through the stages. The finish was superb and the installers were absolutely fantastic with their quality finish. We would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting a new kitchen.” – P & J Poulsen
“Very pleased with our kitchen. Any problems were sorted quickly. It was created to our design and with the quality product. The whole kitchen flows beautifully.” – S Blackburn
“Just wanted to say a huge ‘thank you’ to everyone for our amazing new kitchen. The wonderful service and quality workmanship was truly outstanding and we would recommend Ashburton Joinery to anyone wanting a new kitchen (in fact we have already done so).” – S & W MacKenzie
“Billy and James were fantastic to work with, their attention to detail and ability to foresee problems was amazing. We enjoyed the whole process start to finish, and no request was too difficult to accommodate. They were totally knowledgeable on the products we used and always offered sound and honest advice. They were more than willing to take any of our ideas on board and try to make them work.” – Philippa
Mastercraft Kitchens Ashburton service the following areas:
Ashburton, Hinds, Geraldine, Temuka, Timaru, Fairlie, Tekapo, Twizel, Mayfield, Staverley, Methven, Rakaia, Winchmore, Burnham, Lincoln, Leeston and all surrounding areas.