by Cantwell Joinery & Window Centre Ltd
Mastercraft Kitchens Marlborough by Cantwell Joinery is owned by Ian and Shelley Cantwell, and daughter Wendie is a member of their management and design team.
We have a reputation for producing quality custom made kitchens, timber and aluminium joinery and stairs. we also specialise in bathrooms, wardrobes, entertainment units, storage units, reception desks, and pre-hung doors.
Our showroom and factory is conveniently located 5 minutes from the city centre in Riverlands. We also offer a full install service and are also able to do small alteration jobs onsite.
Why call Mastercraft Kitchens Marlborough?
- We are a family-run business and have been since 1973. That means we’ll be here to support your investment for MANY years to come.
- Your kitchen will be designed and made RIGHT HERE in Marlborough, by highly skilled locals, using top quality, precision equipment.
- Your kitchen will be guaranteed for TEN years.
- We do more than kitchens. Ask us about stairs, bathrooms, wardrobes, entertainment units, reception desks and more.
- We’re right in behind the Marlborough region: We sponsor many local community events and projects.
- Wondering about your possibilities? Get in touch with us – we will come and do a free measure and quote.
Mastercraft Kitchens Marlborough is owned and operated by Ian Cantwell of Cantwell Joinery in Blenheim.
Ian began his apprenticeship 1960, before going on to purchase the business in 1973. He has continued to grow the business which today employs a total of nine staff. Our manufacturing process ensures precision accuracy, and the ability to machine a wide range of custom products and tasks with ease.
Call today to book your free measure and quote or visit the showroom for great advice and ideas for your home.
Mastercraft Kitchens Marlborough service the following areas:
Blenheim, Riverlands, Fairhall, Renwick, Rapaura, Hawkesbury, Kaituna, Okaramio, Rarangi, Picton, Linkwater, Havelock, Pelorus Bridge, Seddon, Lake Grassmere and all surrounding areas.