by Millbrook Kitchens Ltd
Millbrook Kitchens in Rangiora are Mastercraft Kitchens North Canterbury.
Upcoming holiday hours: We will be closed during Easter – April 19-22, and for ANZAC day April 25.
Owned and operated by locals Andrew and Poppy Silcock, Mastercraft Kitchens North Canterbury are your kitchen and joinery specialists in the heart of Rangiora. We believe in listening to you, the customer, to bring your vision into a creative solution that best suits your lifestyle.
Services offered by Mastercraft Kitchens North Canterbury
We offer a full service solution – from kitchen design through to manufacture in our Rangiora factory to experienced and professional installation. We handle everything from start to finish when it comes to designing your new kitchen, and other joinery/cabinetry requirements.
Our name has become synonymous with providing professional kitchen design, quality manufacturing and exceptional customer service.
This reputation, combined with their team of 20 staff, has made them industry leaders in the North Canterbury region.
With over 30 years of experience and over 2000 completed kitchens, Mastercraft Kitchens North Canterbury still delivers top – quality service and construction to the people of Christchurch and the wider Canterbury Region.
A brief history
We started with a bang in 1991 under the name ‘Kitchens, Cabinets and Doors’ with three staff members who were dedicated to fulfilling customer requirements. In 1999 we decided that what customers really needed was a complete showroom to allow people to come in and browse over their options. With this in mind, we designed and built a purpose built factory, changed our name to Millbrook Kitchens Ltd, and moved in.
- Today, our large modern factory is equipped with up-to-date European machinery for accurate, precise results.
- We have a team of kitchen designers on site, ready now to create layouts specifically for you, who will meet you at our showroom or come to your home.
- All of our concept designs are rendered as 3-dimensional plans, helping you visualise your dream.
- We are experts at managing sub-contractors including plumbers, builders and electricians to ensure a smooth work flow, and we have our own dedicated team of experienced installers.
- Same Wavelength – With a feature splashback and elegant tones, this modern kitchen with butler’s pantry is a great example of collaboration between client and designer.
- Perfectly Balanced – a stunning black and walnut timber kitchen high above Sumner Beach.
- Happy Days – American Diner – commercial project.
What our clients say
“We are so happy with our kitchen, it has everything we wanted. Now I tell everyone about Millbrook Kitchens, we would never go anywhere else” – N & G Ditfort
“Millbrook Kitchens made the process of renovating my kitchen easy & painless. High quality & professional. Nothing was too hard, & the build time was very fast! Whether you are wanting a classic kitchen, or in my case a retro modern look, they can make your vision a reality. I fully recommend them.” – N McQuoid
“Thank you so very much for our stunning kitchen. Everything from the design to the install was absolutely brilliant and stress free! We highly recommend anyone that requires any kind of joinery to visit Millbrook Kitchens!” – K & S Francis
“Our recent kitchen renovation has transformed our home. We should have done this years ago. So happy with the service and quality from Millbrook Kitchens. Thoroughly recommend them to anyone considering a renovation.” – K & M Goodwin
Mastercraft Kitchens North Canterbury service the following areas:
Rangiora, Oxford, Kaiapoi, Waipara, Amberley, Hamner Springs, Kaikoura, Cheviot, Clarence, Darfield, Windwhistle, Culverden, Glenmark, Ohoka, Fernside, Cust, Hawarden, Clarkville, Ashley, Loburn, Swannanoa and all surrounding areas.