Mastercraft Kitchens North Shore is owned by Jakub Malinowski. He and his friendly team invite you to visit their new showroom on Bush Road, Rosedale to discuss your new kitchen. Our design team bring their knowledge of latest design trends in Europe and from New Zealand, to offer you a bespoke kitchen solution to suit your home and lifestyle.
Services provided by Mastercraft Kitchens North Shore
We provide a full kitchen service, including design, consultation, assembly and installation.
Come and visit our showroom
We have a large, beautiful showroom based on the latest trends in Europe and New Zealand. A range of materials, finishes and layouts are on display to help to visualise your future kitchen design and layout. Throughout our showroom you will see a variety of choices for bench tops, accessories and kitchen appliances. Come and walk through our display kitchens and get a feel for what suits your taste and requirements.
Why Mastercraft Kitchens North Shore?
- We can design and create on-trend kitchen designs for your custom kitchen.
- We use the full range of Blum Hardware in our kitchens.
- All our carcasses made from 18mm moisture resistant particleboard – following the latest European and NZ Standards and are fully edged.
- We also offer a modern range of aluminium profiles for handle-less kitchen solutions.
- We have a wide range of components and accessories, such as sinks, taps, handles – everything you need to create your dream kitchen!
- Also ask us about our unique special profile doors.
Meet our team
What our clients say
Very happy with our reasonably priced new kitchen and stone bench top. Would recommend anytime. – A Reddecliffe
Mastercraft Kitchens North Shore services the following areas:
Albany, Torbay, Long Bay, Browns Bay, Rothesay Bay, Mairangi Bay, Murrays Bay, Sunnynook, Forrest Hill, Milford, Wairau Valley, North Shore, Takapuna, Devonport, Glenfield, Northcote, Birkenhead, Greenhithe