The owner of this newly built home is a chef and author of multiple cookbooks, who spends a lot of time in her kitchen experimenting.
This kitchen needed to be a space where friends congregate as they are keen entertainers. It includes a large pantry with enough room for an array of utensils, dishes, small appliances and jars of home-made goodies – all easily accessible on open shelves.
The kitchen island provides a large workspace to one side, with bar stools offset for friends and family to interact and sample delicacies, and it also leads to an outdoor entertaining area.
The striking iron-look splashback is a 100% natural product called Neolith Techno Porcelain and is emphasised by LED strip lights above the cooktop.
This kitchen features in our 2020 Kitchens Look Book
>> ORDER YOUR COPY HERE
Want to get this look?
- Benchtop: Granite Viscount White by Artisan Stone
- Cabinets: Dezignatek Acrylic Slab Doors: Pewter Gloss
- Sink: Ikon Stainless Steel
- Drawers: Blum Aventos lifters, Tanova soft-close bin
- Splashback: Artisan Stone Neolith Techno Porcelain – Iron Grey Satin
Who was involved?
- Kitchen designed, manufactured and installed by Mastercraft Kitchens Central Lakes
- Plimmer Building Contractors