Cool Calm & Country
Sometimes a renovation is the time to rethink your home layout and go right back to the drawing board.
This kitchen was designed in a different part of the home to its predecessor, and fits into this space perfectly.
It’s a modern take on a traditional country kitchen, and the duck-egg blue cabinetry colour (Resene Nepal) gives it a unique cool, calm ambience.
The large double butlers sink is undermounted in the polished Caesarstone benchtop. The island has a large overhang to allow for bench seats, giving the cook ample room on the kitchen side.
Internal drawers are a great solution for kitchen drawers. They provide the visual effect of sleek, pared back cabinets, meanwhile retaining the functionality of cutlery, utensil and cup top drawers.
This kitchen features in our 2020 Kitchens Look Book
>> ORDER YOUR COPY HERE
Want to get this look?
- Benchtop: Caesartone, Nougat
- Cabinets: Sunken panel drawers and door fronts painted Resene Nepal
- Handles: Archant Delamore Antique Brass Oyster
- Sink: Butler sink – 1 ½ bowls
- Drawers: Hafele Alto Soft-close drawer systems and pull-out pantry
- Splashback: Subway tiles
Who was involved?
- Kitchen designed, manufactured and installed by Mastercraft Kitchens Southland