This client had very definite ideas about creating a modern country kitchen with a classic look, in keeping with the rest of the style of this new home. Notably, the kitchen island with ‘criss-cross’ ends and table frame, and horizontal tongue and groove looks like a furniture piece.
Open shelves next to the large Aga oven, and the plate stands in the scullery add further distinctive elements to this kitchen.
Attention to detail is everything – the cabinet handles and panel style, to the taps and gas outlet above the Aga… all exude elegance, charm and chic.
This kitchen features in our 2020 Kitchens Look Book
>> ORDER YOUR COPY HERE
Want to get this look?
- Benchtop: Sileston Yukon – By Bramco Granite & Marble
- Cabinets: Panelform Lincoln Design. Painted Dulux China Mask (island T&G painted Dulux ¼ White Verdict)
- Handles: Armac Corona Knobs
- Hardware: Blum Legrabox and bins soft-close, Hafele Lavido pull-out pantry (scullery)
- Splashback: Tiled
Who was involved?
- Kitchen designed, manufactured and installed by Mastercraft Kitchens Wellington
- This new home was built by Aramus Limited