Feature-Filled and Fabulous
Quite aside from the fact that this magnificent kitchen exudes quality and style, it has so many features that are easy to miss on first glance.
The strong presence of the kitchen is created by using steel beams and columns surrounding the cabinetry, along with full-length custom-made handles for the pantry and integrated fridge doors. The steel range hood cover is also custom-made.
Packed full of everything a kitchen could need, it’s a highly functional space with pull-out pantries, a Space Tower, coffee machine, Le-Mans corner storage unit and also a boiling/chilled/sparkling water dispenser.
The pièce de résistance however is the large raised breakfast bar, which can pivot out from the island to create a raised dining table that can comfortably seat eight people.
A skylight situated directly above the bench brings nature close and throws natural light down into the working space.
Adjacent to the kitchen is an impressive outdoor kitchen and lounge area, which is a functioning kitchen itself, and makes the most of the elevated rural views surrounding this home.
This kitchen features in our 2020 Kitchens Look Book
>> ORDER YOUR COPY HERE
Want this look?
- Benchtop: Main and Back bench: Granite Absolute Black, Textured. Raised pivoting bench: Solid Timber
- Cabinets: Prime Veneer Carob ¼ cut and Anthracite Supermatt Luxe
- Hardware: Blum Legrabox and Space Tower soft-close, Wesco Pullboy soft-close, Hafele Le Mans and Dispensa units
- Sink: Franke Mythos Fusion
- Splashback: Tiles
Who was involved?
- Kitchen was designed and manufactured by Mastercraft Kitchens Christchurch
- Principal designer Celia Visser
- Builder: Bayshore Builders,
- Interior Design by Roz Hamilton Design