This renovation was about making the most of the view beyond the living area windows, creating ample space for entertaining, and storage, storage, storage.
The clever storage solutions are the gems that make this kitchen super functional. They include glass-fronted cabinets in back of the island, ample over-bench cabinets, toe-space drawers and spice drawers.
The long island bench is stylishly interrupted with panama drop-in chopping board/herb/knife accessories. These also cleverly ‘hide’ the sink from view.
The splashback grapevine print gives this kitchen a cheerful, luxurious ambience and is complemented by white and timber cabinets with burnished iron handles.
This kitchen features in our 2020 Kitchens Look Book
>> ORDER YOUR COPY HERE
Want to get this look?
- Benchtop: Silestone Daria by Bramco
- Cabinets: White – Dezignatek White Recessed Panels. Natural Veneer – Bestwood American White Oak
- Handles: Archant Burlington Burnished Iron
- Hardware: Hettich Atira soft-close drawers, Spice Drawers, Push-to-Open Toe-Space drawers
- Splashback: Glassart – printed photograph
Who was involved?
- Kitchen designed, manufactured and installed by Mastercraft Kitchens Palmerston North