For those who love entertaining – and for larger families – it’s now common when designing kitchens to consider multiple zones.
This newly built home showcases how to tie multiple kitchen zones together.
The light and airy galley kitchen is complemented by a bar/drinks area to the right side, and a scullery is tucked behind this. A divider wall and bulkhead cleverly separates these spaces and yet they remain connected by well thought-out colours and textures.
With a total of three working areas, complete with a sink and appliances to complement each space, there will be no falling over each other in this busy household!
The open shelves in the bar area are a stylish touch, and the bar also includes an instant hot water tap – no jug required.
This kitchen features in our 2020 Kitchens Look Book
>> ORDER YOUR COPY HERE
Want to get this look?
- Benchtop: Uniquartz Sparkling White, Polished
- Cabinets: Kitchen & Scullery: Acrylic Alabaster Velvet. Bar and under kitchen bench: Prime Panels – Melamine Ironsand Velvet. Overhead cabinets/Shelves: Melteca Aged Ash Puregrain
- Shelving: Black Smartcube by Hafele
- Handles: Enko Memphis Black
- Hardware: Blum Tandembox and Bins soft-close
- Sink: Blanco Metra 9 Anthracite Undermounted
- Splashback: Tiles
Who was involved?
- Kitchen designed, manufactured and installed by Mastercraft Kitchens Botany